OTHER CONTENT

SPEAKING PROJECT



Presentation.
The best of  the blog was to find different material of videos and information, because I tried to find things that were funny and interesting. I had so much fun learning and I think that it is the best way to lean, having fun.
To improve my development in the class, is convenient for me to be more organized, that is an action that will have good consequences in my university and life.
I practiced a lot my vocabulary and speed of reading because I had to read a lot of things during my investigation to make the blog.
The course gave me a lot of vocabulary and different cognitive abilities, the reflect of that was my grade in the TOIEC exam.

TEDTALK.
The TEDTALK of why is good to be vegan was really awesome for me. The girl giving the speech started telling us that many animals are injured to transform them in food. She gave us information about what is the damage of living animals in the world. After that she started to explain why animal origin food is not healthy and how you can find substitutes that coul be better for your life, she gave us examples of very important people of the international sporty world that is vegan like Venus and Serena Williams, and a world bodybuilding.
 I think that to be vegan is convenient for all the people but it needs to be studied for make it successfully.

2nd partial writing exam.



Correction.
Dear, Mr. Burns, I have recently checked the order that you did and I found two problems. The first one is that the shipping address you chose wasn’t the address you use to receive equipment. The shipping was rejected at the office’s address that you usually gave and, because the product that you asked for is very difficult to get, we need to wait a few more days to have it again and send it to you. I will try to get some similar equipment with our official suppliers and in a few hours I will write you back to give you an answer of how we can get the product for you as soon as possible. If there is not another inconvenient please let me know if you agree with my offer.
GRADE: 9.25
Speaking exam: 8.5.

Final Reflection.
My final reflection is that if you are consistent in your study plan you can achieve amazing result during your study time. The perseverance is the best quality because soon or late you will reach the goal.

Comentarios